Lemon Smoothie (Sunshine in a Bottle!)

This Lemon Smoothie is like sunshine during a bottle! yoghourt, lemon, honey, ginger and turmeric can wake you au courant a asleep morning.

Lemon Smoothie (Sunshine in a Bottle!)

The only factor obtaining Maine out of bed of late is knowing that this Sunshine during a Bottle Lemon Smoothie is merely a couple of minutes away once I buy downstairs. I even set my liquidiser au courant the counter the night before, thus I’m all able to go. And as you recognize, lemon is my favorite flavor, thus it’s reasonably like I’m rousing to my favorite food.

Every single ingredient during this smoothie (well, except the ice) is designed for outside bright, zingy flavor and health edges. That’s right, I designed this smoothie. My husband may be a technologist, and I’m a food engineer. 

Lemon Smoothie (Sunshine in a Bottle!)

ABOUT THIS LEMON SMOOTHIE RECIPE:
Start with a scoop of French vanilla yoghourt or vanilla seasoned Greek yoghourt to urge your probiotics for the day, and make a subtly sweet, creamy base for this smoothie. Next, grab a giant ol’ lemon and zest it into your liquidiser, then squeeze within the juice of the lemon.

Add a containerful of honey (agave nectar and sirup are nice decisions here) for additional sweetness that may counteract the intense acidic nature of the lemon. Honey will offer you a natural energy boost within the morning.

Have some sore muscles from your elbow grease yesterday? Shoot, I even have a sore neck simply from sleeping thereon wrong. That’s what the recent ginger is for. Ginger is used as a natural pain reliever for muscle soreness.

Finally we've got a pinch of ground turmeric, that may facilitate repel a chilly if needed!

Lemon Smoothie (Sunshine in a Bottle!)

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup low fat French vanilla yogurt
  • 1 cup ice cubes
  • 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. In blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth. Serve immediately.



Post a Comment

0 Comments