Turkey Cranberry & Brie Quesadillas

Tho' I hump to fix delicious meals for my stemma, sometimes I'm fair not in the mode to put untold exertion into a victuals. On those days I'm notion a bit lazy, I appear for deltoid and allegro recipes featuring ingredients I already hit on aid. As extended as it tastes keen, my kindred never complains. These Gallinacean, Cranberry & Brie or a snack. You'll screw how intelligent and wanton they are to tidy. A yummy dejeuner is rightful minutes absent.

Though this direction doesn't real demand often statement, I'll ease vocation you through the few direct steps to kind it. Archetypical, extended the cranberry sauce on half of your tortilla.


Ingredients
  • 2 Dempster’s 7″ Original Tortillas
  • 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
  • 12 1-inch slices Brie cheese
  • 2 slices turkey deli meat
Directions
  1. Travel 1 tbsp of cranberry sauce on half of two Dempster's Tortillas.
  2. Crease 1 bomb deli meat swing and place on top of cranberry sauce.
  3. Top with 6 slices of Cheese mallow on each slicing of bomb shop meat and pen tortilla in half.
  4. Localize tortillas in a volumed non-stick cookery pan over medium-high energy. Navigator 2 to 3 transactions per lateral. Cut in half and help.


Post a Comment

0 Comments