Pizza Crackers

The easiest 4-ingredient snack, course or lunch for the kids! simply amendment them to your tastes. but ten minutes begin to finish!

Pizza Crackers

I’m not very a cracker person. I think perhaps it’s as a result of I’m not very a cheese person. Apparently they are going very well along.

I like cheese once it’s stirred into one thing, or melted  on prime of one thing, however I don’t like cold cheese. Anyone else with me? I don’t apprehend what it's regarding cold cheese.

My mother accustomed create these dish buggy for our birthdays once a year. I bear in mind they were perpetually a giant hit with our friends. And why not? Spicy sausage, sweet spaghetti sauce and adhesive cheese. Isn’t that what children area unit all about?

Pizza Crackers

I don’t apprehend if I’d ever created these myself before my daughter’s second birthday. I assume I had perpetually connected them to childhood birthdays, and it’s been a protracted time since I had a childhood birthday.

But currently I actually have a child. And once I was determining what I used to be attending to make her party i believed of those right away: (a) as a result of they’re delicious and (b) as a result of it’s tradition!

So whether or not you’re celebrating a birthday or not, and whether or not you’re over the age of twelve or not, these area unit such an ideal snack! You'll combine them with an expansion of fruits and veg and decision them lunch, too. Obviously, the measurements don’t need to be precise and you'll be able to simply create additional or less to fit your desires.

Pizza Crackers

INGREDIENTS : 
  • 10 Ritz crackers original, or mix it up
  • 10 tsp pizza sauce
  • 10 thin slices of pizza pepperoni
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheese

INSTRUCTIONS : 
  1. Preheat the broiler.
  2. Line a baking sheet with tin foil. Spray with non-stick spray. Place crackers on baking sheet.
  3. Top each cracker with a piecec of pepperoni and spread with about 1 tsp sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
  4. Broil for 1-2 minutes, just until the cheese is mellted. Serve immediately.




Post a Comment

0 Comments