Comback Crackers

These spicy and crisp loopy square measure light-weight and flaky with a bit kick to them. They're therefore addicting and that they can keep you coming for more!

Comback Crackers

I keep coming for additional and additional and additional till the entire box is gone.  And a litre of water since {they square measure|they're} spicy:)  These Comeback loopy square measure zesty loopy that are a simple party course, film snack, or accompaniment to your bowl of chili or soup this winter!

SPICY SALTINES RECIPE?
Making these Comeback loopy appears a bit on the odd facet. running oil over crisp saltines?  Won’t that build them soggy?  That was my initial thought, however the mortal in me had to do it.  

I am still unsure why the saltines keep absolutely crisp, however I don’t care. I'll return and eat box when box till I figure it out. thence the name Comeback loopy.

They are still crisp when per week, however they'll not last that long…

Comback Crackers

SAVORY CRACKER SEASONING
What makes these saltines therefore good? The buttery, salty seasonings that’s what!

I have seen different Seasoned loopy that use Ranch dressing or simply a touch of garlic powder which is what galvanized me to do these.  Like this formula from mummy on Timeout.  I additionally use constant plan in my Jerk Spiced Oyster loopy. They're a success too!

My spicy saltines ought to have a bit additional spice to kick you within the mouth after you eat them, therefore I made a decision to feature my very own All Purpose cut of meat Seasoning combine that I actually have available all the time.  It already incorporates a little bit of garlic, paprika, and in fact, cayenne pepper that is ideal for a base!

Comback Crackers

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 box Saltine crackers (all 4 sleeves)
  • 1 cup olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Steak Seasoning
  • 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 1 large container (airtight lid)

INSTRUCTIONS
ASSEMBLE :
  1. Place all your crackers (all 4 sleeves) upright in a container. I used a square one but you can find one that fits them all. Standing them upright will help distribute the seasoning better.
  2. Mix your oil and spices together in a bowl.
  3. Whisk to combine.
  4. Drizzle over the crackers as evenly as possible. Make sure to scrape out all the seasoning in the bowl. You don't want to miss any.
  5. Seal the container.
  6. Flip the container upside down and let sit for 5 minutes.
  7. Every five minutes, for 30 minutes.
  8. That's it!
  9. Store in the container until all have been eaten. It won't take long for them to disappear, but you can store them for up to a week and they will stay crispy!



Post a Comment

0 Comments