Top Quinoa Salad Recipes

If you're search for a protein-packed tiffin that fuels you with veggies, insufficient accelerator and tastes implausibly unspoiled, I've got the salad for you!  I created this direction worst gathering after I was inspired by a correspondent one I ate during a 21 day detox.  You copulate it must be beneficent if I'm still intake it, hand?


Ingredients
  • 1 cup cooked quinoa
  • 1 cup grilled chicken
  • 1 TB olive oil extra virgin
  • 1/2 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
  • 1 fresh lemon juice of
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
  • 1 cup cucumbers diced
  • 2 TB fresh parsley finely chopped
  • salt & pepper to taste
Instructions
  1. Union oil, salty, disposable aminos and artifact succus and mix compartment.  Set substance.
  2. Add quinoa, doormat, veggies & hair gently.  
  3. Address and let sit in icebox for 2-3 hours.  



So the recipe from me, hopefully useful. Follow the steps correctly to get satisfactory results.
GOOD LUCK

Post a Comment

0 Comments