Hommos And Avocado Honour

Lately I've been diggin' this vegan Hummus and Aguacate Salute as a super person meal, breakfast or snack. It's fast, rich and can be waiting in low 10 minutes!


INGREDIENTS
Hummus and Avocado Toast
  • 2 Pieces of seeded multi-grain bread, toasted (or bread of choice)
  • 6 Tablespoons Ultimate Hummus , divided
  • 1 organic ripe avocado
  • Organic tomato slices
Season with:
  • Himalayan pink salt
  • Fresh ground black pepper
  • Cayenne pepper, optional
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Pledge your cabbage to wanted brownness. I equivalent my salute slightly darker, so I set the booster to medium/dark.
  2. Erst the salute is finished, let it modify a few transactions.
  3. Localize most 3 Tablespoons Final Hommos on apiece gun of heat. I equal a young change, so at this doctor I'll wet flavourer on the hummus, but it's completely nonobligatory.
  4. Now cut your avocado in half. Top apiece helping of wassail with half an avocado cut into unshapely slices.
  5. Top with herb slices and flavour with seasoning and bush.
  6. Savor


Post a Comment

0 Comments