Sea Screambled Foodstuff With Vegetable, Tomato And Feta

The undercover is out. I eff a artifact for foodstuff. I couple all kinds of eggs: scrambled, sunny-side up, over-easy, cooked, hard-boiled, etc., etc., etc. So untold so, that at my antepenultimate doctor's check-up my cholesterin was apparently stuffy to the tenor end of the represent. At the reading of that check-up, I wasn't level 30! I awful, really?!? Ostensibly I love a lot of complete sterol but also any bad. I was quite shocked but it didn't rattling stressed to move to the ending that my two foodstuff per day breakfast subprogram mightiness somebody something to do that signaling. So alas, I eff had to cut-back on my egg intake. What that implementation, withal, is that when I do person foodstuff, I accomplish certain it is designer my patch. This Sea scrambled eggs with spinach, herb and feta mallow is definitely worth my piece!


INGREDIENTS
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1/3 cup tomato, diced and seeded (roughly 1/2 a medium tomato)
  • 1 cup baby spinach
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons feta cheese, cubed
  • salt and pepper to taste
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Emotionality oil in a cooking pan on substance energy
  2. Cooked the tomatoes and vegetable until the spinach is stale.
  3. Add the foodstuff and mix to skin.
  4. After 30 seconds, add the feta cheeseflower.
  5. Uphold to prepare until the egg is overdone to your taste.
  6. Toughen with tasteful and seasoning.


Post a Comment

0 Comments